our PET POLICY for horse show visitors
Over the years the Wiley Inn has always welcomed Horse Show
many of whom travel with their pets.
We do our very best to accommodate the needs of our seasonal 'four footed visitors'
with the understanding that the comfort of all the Wiley guests is our primary consideration.
The following is our Horse Show Pet Policy & Information:
- We offer a number of 'pet accessable' guest rooms
and over 9 acres of lawns & grounds for your exercise & enjoyment
- For your convenience dogie waste bags will be provided daily
and outdoor trash cans are available for easy disposal
- A small security deposit* is added to your room charge when we confirm your reservation
For the consideration of all our guests we do have two limitations:
- Pets (like children) should not be left unattended in our guest rooms or out of doors
and also they must accompany their owners
whenever they leave the premises
- Indoor common areas (dining room, living room/library and lounge)
are 'off limits' to our seasonal four footed visitors
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions please give
us a call at 888 843-6600
and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
We look forward to welcoming you and your pet(s) to the Wiley Inn.
* Security Deposit: $150 towards potential damages
which, assuming all is well, is fully refundable on departure
return to Horse Show Rates